The Paw Pantry is a monthly assistance program to provide dog and cat food to pet owners faced with financial hardship. The program's purpose is to ensure that no owner is forced to give up their dog or cat due to lack of food.
The Paw Pantry is made possible by the Friends of Williamson County Animal Center. Food for the program is donated by local businesses and neighbors.
To kick off the program, Red Collar Pet Food generously donated 2,000 pounds of food to be distributed at WCAC on February 19th!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, food delivery will be touchless car delivery at Williamson County Animal Center as follows:
Next Paw Pantry Date: Friday, February 19th, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
1) Recipients line up in cars in the WCAC upper parking lot
2) Stay and vehicle and wait for a team member to go to each car
3) Paw Pantry Application form must be completed. (print out at home or fill one out in person)
4) Proof of residency in Williamson County must be presented (drivers license, utility, or lease/rental agreement). Employee must approve application.
5) Food will be dispensed only during publicized times and only until the supply is depleted.